2018 EDMONDS "Down the Hill" SUMMER WINE WALK PARTICIPATION FEE
BY INVITATION ONLY - Please only register for the Wine Walk in which you were invited to participate. All other orders will be canceled.
You are invited to participate in Wine Walk 2018 sponsored by Art Walk Edmonds. Here are the details for this year’s events:
- Two Wine Walks: July 7th and August 4th, both Saturdays from 5-8pm
- Promoted by Seattle Uncorked, the largest producer of Wine Walk events in PNW
- Concentrated walking areas. Changing it up from last year, July 7th features “down the hill” locations and August 4th is “up the hill.”
- Anticipated attendance is 400 walkers for each event
- Potential of 15-20+ walkers at a time in your store
- Featuring Washington wineries, many from Woodinville, with winemakers pouring
We listened to your feedback and have made some changes for this year.
- Check in will be out of the sun. Wine Walkers will start at Coldwell Banker Bain for token and glass pick up.
- We will be providing wine bottle totes to all participants, as well as a will-call area to hold purchases
- To make wine sales easier, the wineries will be selling at the pouring table as well as the Pop Up Wine Shop at Coldwell Banker Bain
If you are interested in participating, the fee is $120 which covers the WA state liquor license and promotional materials. Participation is limited.
Your payment reserves your spot. Please pay by March 31st. Send any questions to Beth Sanger at email@example.com. If you choose to participate, Wine Walk will need your active promotion of the event. This includes marketing via Facebook, email, and/or handing out bag stuffers, etc. We are also asking for a small donation to fill a raffle basket for the event (somewhere in the $15-20 range -- a gift card will encourage return business!).
We look forward to another season of Wine Walks! We were very pleased with the results from last year, where both events attracted sell-out crowds. This is Art Walk Edmonds’ biggest fundraiser and we are so happy to be able to do more with art for our community. Profits raised from this year's fundraisers will not only cover administration costs for Art Walk Edmonds, but will also be used to jump start the new Edmonds Mural Project!
Please consider also being a sponsor of the event. Sponsorship opportunities can be seen here.